-
August 21st, 2004, 01:32 AM
#521
Senior Hostboard Member
LOL, can I play with his eyeball?? j/k
I could never touch that. Yuck! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I say something, than I deny it... what's good in that? lol
-
August 21st, 2004, 01:37 AM
#522
Inactive Member
-
August 21st, 2004, 01:46 AM
#523
Senior Hostboard Member
By the way, what's MGS3??
-
August 21st, 2004, 01:47 AM
#524
Inactive Member
-
August 21st, 2004, 01:51 AM
#525
Senior Hostboard Member
Man, that looks like such a graphical renovation, i havent seen any games for the PS2 boasting such visual quality. And no doubt the gameplay will be perfect, despite it also being subjected to complete renovation.
Did any of you guys hear about Hideo Kojima's recent outburst of anger towards the japanese press? In a recent interview, he stated that he's disgusted at the average japanese videogame journalists lack of professionalism and appreciation of his work, and now he wont meet any of them until MGS3 is complete. This is probably due to the fact his games get much greater media attention and higher scores from western audiences, and no doubt his efforts are being overlooked in his native country, having different tastes over there.
-
August 21st, 2004, 09:50 AM
#526
Inactive Member
poor guy...well...maybe you're right...he just might be catering to our (western) tastes that to his native japanese audience's
-
August 21st, 2004, 01:55 PM
#527
Inactive Member
If i remember rightly, MGS3 is one of the most wanted games by the Japanese. I'll look it up. Yea, here we go. It's third.
-
August 21st, 2004, 10:43 PM
#528
Inactive Member
I also want to point out this.
-
August 21st, 2004, 11:11 PM
#529
Senior Hostboard Member
Personly, I hate bees, and that page drops in something, I don't wanna see...
-
August 21st, 2004, 11:13 PM
#530
Inactive Member
It's not a page truly about bees. It's been "hacked" sort of odd. It appeared in the Halo 2 movie ad for a second.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks